Monday, March 29, 2010

Dome backed chair


I am lusting again after Restoration Hardware furniture. If money where no object I would buy a pair of these chairs in a heartbeat! I think this is fantastic example of modern steampunk style sneaking again into the mainstream culture. I have seen photos of this style of chair before and I think it is delightful. I have to say I am surprised to see it mainstream furniture design however given the unusual style of the piece. It reminds me of hot air balloon. In my mind's eye I can see this looking perfect in our Explorer's Club room. Alas for this style of furniture I have as yet to find a reasonable priced alternative. I shall have to just visit the store and admire from afar and I tend to do with their pieces. I will add this to my "someday I will be able to afford" list of furnature.

No comments:

Post a Comment